You are an individual who is driven by constant improvement with a deep knowledge of clinical operations within a healthcare environment. and the drive and enthusiasm to truly make a difference. You are adept at driving clinical excellence in an operational role that spans people, process and technology in a invigorating and inspiring environment. Your dedication to leadership and mentoring commands respect across your teams and peers and your drive and enthusiasm puts you in high esteem with your superiors.
Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day clinical operations including operations
management, continuous process improvement, people management and development,
compliance and capacity management.
• Partner closely with the Chief Pharmacy Officer and Head of Clinical Effectiveness in the
overall clinical strategy and associated execution paradigms, with the clear understanding that
the person in this role is completely responsible for all operational execution, controls, change
management and staff mobilization.
• Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to build consensus among all departments
while supporting EmpiRx Health sales and strategic initiatives.
• Lead maintenance and enhancements of all clinical tools (e.g. RxCurve 360, clinical tracker
and clinical efficiency calculator) across internal IT and external vendor teams.
• Act as a clinical subject matter expert and a point of contact on matters of clinical content.
• Manage process improvement initiatives, develop and implement workflows and develop
policies and procedures.
• Develop, maintain and oversee training materials and programs for staff training needs.
• Manage and develop clinical team including but not limited to hiring, professional
development, performance reviews, and terminations
• Oversee RFI and RFP submissions related to clinical questions and clinical data analyses
• Oversee and manage vendor relationships and act as a primary clinical contact for such
• Work closely with the Head of Clinical Effectiveness and assists with successful
implementation of all clinical programs, changes and enhancements.
• Drive special projects as they come up.
At least 7 years of experience in PBM or Health Plan environment.
• Proven leadership skills with demonstrated ability to develop, scale and improve a clinical
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the focus on process improvement.
• Self-starter and results-driven personality.
• Clinical degree preferred, not required.
Competitive salary, startup environment, excellent health, dental, vision, 401k, life and ancillary
benefits, generous PTO and flex work schedule.