Did you know specialty drugs now account for 34% of total pharmacy spend is projected to double within a few short years?
Results Driven, Proactive Clinical Care Management
Our goal is to ensure better plan performance and healthier outcomes in today’s volatile prescription drug market through responsible cost containment, member and provider education and proactive oversight of utilization.
EmpiRx Health’s high-touch, evidence based clinical management and member centric model preserve benefit dollars while delivering positive health outcomes. Guaranteed.
Flexible Clinical Care Solutions tailored to meet client needs
EmpiRx Health believes in empirical or evidence-based decisions as the foundation of our state of the art clinical programs and protocols. Our focus is on driving best-in-class benchmark results by eliminating excess spend and inefficiencies to preserve benefit dollars for today’s high cost specialty drug market. Necessity-driven clinical programs promote overall member health rather than maximizing drug dispensing.
Our proactive clinical management provides valuable insight to ensure that clients are empowered to make appropriate decisions, at the right time. Through real-time claims surveillance and in-depth analyses of utilization we identify savings opportunities while we improve the overall member health experience. We have the results to prove it.
Responsible, Necessity Driven Approach
- Clinical criteria built upon medical appropriateness
- Evidence-based decisions drive best practices and most effective use of plan dollars
- Client choice and control over clinical management
- Formulary management focused on lowering annual drug costs
- Aligned with client and member needs, not Pharma
- Clinical recommendations reflect client goals and plan utilization
- Proactive oversight to isolate and eliminate drug inefficiencies
- Daily claims surveillance identifies immediate actionable recommendations
- High cost and specialty claims review: Rigorous analysis and evaluation to measure clinical program effectiveness
- Rigorous analysis and evaluation to measure clinical program effectiveness
- Member centric clinical program design
- Personalized and compassionate care management
- Point of care technology to engage the member and physician to deliver positive outcomes
Specialty Pharmacy Management Report
>> Download The Full Report
On June 28, 2016, FDA approved Gilead’s new drug, Epclusa, to treat adult patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) both with and without cirrhosis (advanced liver disease). For patients with moderate to severe cirrhosis (decompensated cirrhosis), Epclusa is approved for use in combination with the drug ribavirin.read more
A Positive and Personalized Health Experience
EmpiRx Health is your advocate and trusted partner in managing your pharmacy benefit. We actively engage members and providers by educating and informing them to make appropriate and cost effective healthcare decisions. Through our superior clinical protocols we drive members to the RIGHT therapy at the lowest cost ensuring positive health outcomes and lower annual drug costs.